THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

platypus


hello my fellow bloggers today I will blog about a very strange animal this animal is so strange that they make up stories that say the scientist that made Frankenstein made this animal to using a beaver and a duck and combined them and made the Platypus. The Platypus is a land and water animal but is mainly a water animal. This is an interesting animal because it it has the bill of a duck flippers of a duck but has a body of a beaver and claws of a beaver. I also was surprised that it is one of the few venomous mammals this is one weird animal. Well this is all i have for you guys see ya next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely believe this web site needs far more attention.

I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the information!

online profit master

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site. I'm hoping to check out
the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well.
In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to
get my very own site now ;)

my web site ... 100 Day Loans