THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Chameleon


Greetings mates today will be taking a journey in to the life of the fascinating chameleon.I just love the chameleon it is so intelligent I have always wounder why and how they change their color but after a little research I found out they do it to defend them selves. Chameleons have always fascinated me because they are so secretive and they are great hunters to. Think about it if we could eat like chameleons we could throw a grape in the are and always catch it with our tongue.Anyway chameleons are one of the number one lizards to me their the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trey this was by far one of your best posts. You seem like you really like the chameleon. It also sounds like a very interesting creature. I would like to hear more from you personally on this animal. Great post!

-maddpenciler