THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 24, 2007

blood Python


Do you have any idea what a blood python is and where it was found? This beautiful snake can be found in rain forest and swampy areas in southern Malay Peninsula. this snake can reach 96" and can weigh 40-45 lbs. but, the female will appear longer then the male. When I first researched about this animal I wanted to know if it is related to the red tail boa and, I found out the is no similarity's.I also wonder if there was another name for this snake and it is Sumatran short-tail python or Sumatran black or red short-tail python.Thats all I have for you but, also go to the link I put on here to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Trey that's a very interesting snake and it looks pretty cool too! I did go to the link and it took me to a zoo website which was pretty cool but didnt know why you sent me there. I think answering those questions helped a lot on your blog too. Keep up the good work!

-maddpenciler

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.